Supermarine Spitfire Mk.22 1/72 Xtrakits

Libor

that is just beautiful.

As ever and as mentioned above, it is hard to believe that is 1/72!

Nicely done indeed!

cheers

Rick

Well I am stunned! That to me is the benchmark for 1/72 - superb!

So when will we be getting it in the UK then? Need I ask any more or will we have to wait for your review? Is the kit in any way similar to the Admiral Mk.46?

Excellent as usual & I'm sure to be adding it to the collection.

regards

Martin

Hi, thanks chaps! For Martin, the only common feature with the Admiral kit is that's Spit Mk.22, otherwise completely different kit B)

For Ed Russell: Murphy's law, but good job on both. Now you should start one of these: Seafire Mk.XV, XVII, 46 or 47 :winkgrin:

Well of course you can thank me for that.........

And me Ed! I'm still struggling with the CMR resin one. It should be finished this weekend but now that I see Libor"s.........

Libor that looks awesome, I'm seriously wondering if I should wait for the Xtrakit F22 now!

One question from me, I was told that the F22 would have had the 3 spoke wheels fitted (that was for a 1950/51 aircraft though) did the earlier ones have 4 spoke wheels?

Edited by Duncan B

And me Ed! I'm still struggling with the CMR resin one. It should be finished this weekend but now that I see Libor"s.........

Libor that looks awesome, I'm seriously wondering if I should wait for the Xtrakit F22 now!

One question from me, I was told that the F22 would have had the 3 spoke wheels fitted (that was for a 1950/51 aircraft though) did the earlier ones have 4 spoke wheels?

Yes, 4 spoke wheels for early ones.

Yes, buy an Extrakit one just to use up another set of the wonderful CMR decals!

Mine are finished - just have to do some pictures.

Libor - I sent a friend of mine in Riga a Jays Seafire 47 he is going to do - once he does it the new tool injection one should arrive soon after!